I have over 3 years experience as a digital games producer and product owner. Below is a selection of projects that I worked on.
Rugged Rovers - Science Museum / Preloaded
Rugged Rovers is an award winning game created for the Science Museum that allows you to design and test your own all-terrain space rover. It was released in the museum itself on Microsoft Surface tablets, in browser on the Science Museum website, and on Apple and Android mobile devices. The game can be played standalone or linked on-site to the exhibit projection. .
- Producer from the first pitch meeting to delivery and installation in the Science Museum.
- Creation of music and SFX.
Zip Wire Zoom - TUI / Preloaded
Zip Wire Zoom is a mobile game created for First Choice in a holiday theme. It was released on Facebook, Apple and Android mobile devices. It features an endless runner style zip wire, with a setting sun and music that winds down as the player runs out of time.
- Producer post pitch to delivery and release in app stores.
Mlob Rule - Amplify / Preloaded
Mlob Rule is a tablet game created for Amplify as part of their groundbreaking educational technology offering in schools across America. It teaches essential fractions through fun and strategic battle levels, and is integrated with Amplify's wireless multiplayer lobby system as well as having a local, single device multiplayer mode.
- Producer of the original in-school release (it's since had some exciting upgrades!)
- Product Owner of the original in-school release.
Crafty Cut - Amplify / Preloaded
Crafty Cut is a tablet game created for Amplify as part of their groundbreaking educational technology offering in schools across America. It teaches geometry through challenging 3D slicing puzzles, and features a creative mode where players can sculpt 3D objects from a variety of materials.
- Producer of the original in-school release (the latest edition features a second puzzle mode).
- Generation of the original concept for the game.